A joint venture with Judith Martinez-Sadri, YoSoyM was launched at the end of 2014 as a unique initiative to bridge the gap between service providers, businesses and Latino community decision makers: WOMEN.
Truly disruptors of the status-quo, in 2 years, we have accomplished many things, but most importantly, the recognition and inclusion of women-centered programs and initatives in many organizations.
My role as managing partner and co-founder includes the following responsibilities:
- Strategy and annual planning
- Budgeting and fundraising packages
- Sales of annual partnerships & sponsorships
- Websites design, management and content
- Shared digital management of FB community & content development
- Digital advertising and promotion and database management
- Event design, logistics and planning
- Contract negotiation for venues + key accounts
- Financials and accounting
- NGO liaison and Latino Forum position paper development